Started & run by Shani Judes, SJ Artists manages South African creatives, curates exhibitions and project manages large scale art projects.
Representing some of South Africa’s leading creative artists from Cape Town, Durban & Johannesburg, SJ Artists manages photographers, illustrators, graffiti artists, story board artists, videographers & stop motion specialists, all highly talented and capable of delivering the best creative work in their respective fields.
Shani has been managing and representing artists since 2007 starting with photographers and mural artists. Co-founded Word Of Art in 2007 followed by The Imaginarium in 2009. This previous experience and understanding of the creative space has culminated in SJ Artists.
Providing clients with efficient and professional project management services allowing them to tap into the finest creative energy South Africa has to offer.
SJ Artists loves managing and facilitating large and exciting projects and serving as curator at exhibitions.
Gloo Digital Design
DDB Cape Town
Lowe Bull SA
Farm Film TV
Icon Magazine UK
Touch Line Media
Khuluma Magazine (Touchline Publishing)
Saatchi & Saatchi
The Jupiter Drawing Room CT
Singh & Sons
TBWA Hunt Lascaris CT
Anglo American Jazz Festival
Past projects and exhibitions include
- PASTE. Khayelitsha Culture (winning most beautiful object in SA along with local and international coverage)
- PASTE. Donna Solovei solo show 2011
- Inside Out Project with TED Prize winner 2011 JR
- Bozza outdoor campaign, covering 6 townships across South Africa
- Butterfly Art Project PASTE. Vrygrond 2011
- Binho Sau Paulo mural Muizenberg 2012
- Design Indaba photography coverage 3 years running
- Easter Group Show 2011 (The Imaginarium)
- Jonx PIllemer Solo Show 2010
- 1000 Drawings 2009 (4 month long campaign culminating with an event for approx 2000 people)
- Group Soup Group Show 2009 (WOA)
- Adidas Originals country wide campaign 2009
- BP Country wide campaign 2010
- Cape Town Month of Photography Auction 2008
- Youngest participant to take part in Month Of Photography 2002 at the age of 17
- Photographed the stills for the documentary produced by the late Ashley Kaimowitz , which has raised 6 million rand for the Noncheba Family Councelling Center in Khayelitsha.
- Volunteer Care Clown for The UPliftment Program.
As well as managing creative projects for clients, we provide a platform to assist creative artists gain exposure. Sign up for monthly newsletters and follow us on Twitter and Facebook
Organisations we support